MiniVacuum - MV01
The MiniVacuum MV01 is a device designed to regulate hospital centralised vacuum, with specialised functions for topical negative pressure therapy on complex wounds. In addition, its versatility is further extended by compatible accessories, allowing the performance of advanced techniques in the field of NPWT and beyond (e.g. Direct Peritoneal Resuscitation).
The uniqueness of Mini Vacuum MV01 lies in the creation of a stable and controlled vacuum, located downstream of the centralised high vacuum line, allowing negative pressure therapy even on wounds that are difficult to seal for anatomical reasons. Unlike other devices, the Mini Vacuum MV01 does not have an internal pump, which could be damaged and fail to achieve the desired negative pressure in the event of loss of adherence of the dressing. Al contrario, sfrutta la potenza dell’impianto centralizzato di vuoto per compensare tali perdite, prevenendo i comuni blocchi dei dispositivi e riducendo gli interventi da parte del personale ospedaliero. Moreover, thanks to the direct connection to the hospital implant, the device is not at risk of being dropped or damaged and the display and canister remain visible to doctors and nurses at all times.
- Highly reliable and solid
- Use the hospital’s power supply and negative pressure
- Adjustable negative pressure: -200 to 0 mmHg
- High flow capacity: up to 5 l/m
- Compatible with hospital canisters via Hospotica accessories
- Visual and audible malfunction warnings for safety
- Designed for static use with bedridden or intensive care patients
The three distinct modes are:
- continued depression;
- oscillating depression;
- intermittent depression.
The oscillating and intermittent functions allow you to adjust two different vacuum values (in the range of 0 to -200 mmHg) and a time period of your choice, ranging from 40 to 600 seconds.
The MV01 device can also be used in:
- Entero-cutaneous and entero-atmospheric fistulas: These cases present significant challenges as they involve both the difficulty of maintaining a stable dressing and the need to aspirate a significant amount of material.
(Bibliographic reference: “A new device exploits the Piped Wall Vacuum System (PWVS) for Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT). S. Magalini, A. La Greca, G. Pepe, C. Lodoli’).
- Endo-sponge: In the management of endo-sponge, the creation of vacuum requires the application on a small-calibre drainage tube, thus requiring a reliable and robust device. Furthermore, the use of intermittent vacuum with short cycles is particularly advantageous as it prevents the ‘wall’ effect at the inner end of the endo-sponge.
(Bibliographic reference: ‘Tringali A, Bove V, Landi R, Magalini S+, Gui D+. Technical notes on continuous naso-intestinal suction in complex intestinal fistulas.’)
- Sacral decubitus dressing: These situations lead to frequent loss of dressing tightness, often accompanied by alarms. However, the Mini Vacuum system demonstrates remarkable compensating capabilities in these circumstances.
Portable device for NPWT with internal pump and integrated canister
Black polyurethane foam dressing kit for medium/high exudates
White polyurethane foam dressing kit for medium/low exudates
Pre-formed polyurethane foam dressing kit for abdominal surgery
Advanced NPWT Solutions
Get In Touch
© All Rights Reserved.